Wednesday 26 March 2014

KATY PERRY MAKEUP INSPIRED LOOK


So As I very much love playing with different makeup looks when I saw this picture of Katy Perry I thought yup ill give that a go and I am so glad i did! I have done my own little take on this look as you can see ,So I do hope you like it :)


A bold colorful eye which sparkles in every light with two coats of black mascara and an always most defined eyebrows with flawless skin and a shimmery pink blush with well moisturized up rich pink lips, oh-so kissable. 



Katy Perry is well known for showing up in(and pulling off!) some of the literally wildest color on the red carpet. She is known for doing the boldest,brightest beauty looks and that is why I love her! I love how she doesn't play it safe.
This look is clearly not one for everyday its fun and colorful and super playful and oh-so sparkly! It certainly isn't boring. But then again Katy Perry is not one for minimal makeup.
She wore this look in 2011 at the Grammy awards and Jake baileys aim was to give Katy Perry an angelic,sparkly and ethereal "disco angel"  look and oh wow I love it,bold and colorful and I think its perfect for summer! 









What do you think to my take on this gorgeous make up look ?







These are the products I used to achieve my look.



I prepped my skin first using my everyday routine fabulous simple products. Say hello to the kind to the skin sensitive skin experts cleansing lotion,facial toner, eye makeup remover and my hydrating light moisturiser.







A closer look at them got to have bold colorful eyes :) 









Had so much fun doing this look and I really hope you like it too :) 

If you want to know how I got this look step by step i am more then willing to do a post explaining.







Mambo Melon
xox

0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors