Wednesday 12 March 2014

PRIMARK MAKE UP HAUL - PS LOVE RANGE







I hope your all having a lovely week so far, this is just a quick post to show you  the items I picked up yesterday on my trip to Manchester. I had an amazing day out with great company. We had a shop around, went for food at Wagamama and I had a katsu curry, if you haven't been to this restaurant and tried katsu curry , just go now. RIGHT NOW! Its amazing!  I also went to see Drake at phones for you arena, he was unreal!

The makeup in Primark caught my eyes,it is organised lovely and I just couldn't resist and at such cheap prices, I thought why the hell not?



4 Pack nail varnish set at just £2
Glitter Eyshadow Palette at just £2 
Beautiful selection of Eyshadows at just £2 
Vibrant pink lipstick at just £1
A Bold Red lipstick at just £1
Lip Stain pen in a hot to trot pink at just £1.50


I have tried my lipsticks on as I was so giddy to see if they looked as beautiful on as what they looked, And they do! Such moisturizing and vibrant lipsticks, Im pleasantly surprised how good they look! As a bit of me thought they wouldn't match up to what I hoped they would but Im so glad Im not disappointed! I just want more shades now! 









Love Mambo Melon
xox



0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors