Sunday 9 March 2014

CHERYL COLE INSPIRED MAKEUP LOOK






 Hola Guys!

Today I have for you a Cheryl Cole inspired look. A  perfect nude lip which complements the bronzed copper eye shadow with a winged eyeliner perfectly. Followed by an always most defined eyebrows and a glow of pink on the cheeks. This look would be perfect for any special occasion










I teamed this make up look with the following clothes as the sun is shining and its made me super excited for summer! 


Trousers are from Primark


Top and necklace are both from River Island

If I was to go on a night out I would team this with some wedges and a statement clutch bag!
Perfect for those hot summer evenings.

An alternative look to put with the cropped trousers is this beautiful pastel blue jumper from Dorothy Perkins!
I have teamed this with a collared blouse underneath the jumper! I proper adore this look! Would look great with a skinny blue jean too!





What do you all think ?

Do you like this look ?

Would you like to know more about my Ootd ?

If you guys want a post on how I achieved this look and  what products I used to get the Cheryl Cole inspired look,I would happily do so! please contact me by twitter or email! Would love to hear from you! :)


Love Mambo Melon xox



0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors