Monday 21 April 2014

NAIL VARNISHES WHICH ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT



Hola dolls,

I Hope you all had a lovely Easter! I did and Today I got totally Eggspired (do you see what i did there) and so I thought I would show you all my beautiful selection of my new oh-so pretty summer nail varnishes. So yea I guess I have been going totally crazy lately on nail varnishes,sorry not sorry, its not my fault that the nail varnishes jump into my basket and demand me to buy them, is it? I'm a victim of a horrible crime,but hey my nails are not looking so bad.







Rimmel London "sweetie crush" collection






Oh my this collection is so pretty and when I saw them sitting on the shelf in boots I knew I must get them. I'm so glad I did. I love the Cute pastel shades and they are themed around retro sweets. Isn't the packaging so pretty ? the cute retro sweet-shop awning on the caps,so adorable.
I must say Rimmel London does texture nail varnishes really well. They do have a matte, sugary frosting finish and there a little sparkly too. The formula is quite thick, as most textures tend to be and there so easy to apply and a added bonus is that they dry ever so quick. At a reasonable price of just £3.99, how can you resist? 


Candyfloss Cutie is a soft sparkly pink in a true to its name candyfloss pink. 2 coats.



Violet Swizzle is a pastel lilac. 2 coats.


Available at boots and superdrug etc etc.



Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint


I have been wanting to try BarryM version of the gel finish nail paint for a while and so when I saw the shade "pomegranate" it was a certain yes. BarryM has said the nail varnish is a Hi shine gel effect nail paint what provides an extra glossy finish in just one coat and which i totally agree with. 
What I love so much about them is that it gives me salon nails at a affordable price at just £3.99(wowie).
 I personally did find that too much varnish goes on the brush and for me I found it was a little messy of a application but the varnish does dries very quickly and as the name suggests,to a very high gloss finish. So you can quickly transform your nails from drab to fab in just one coat.


Availibe at boots and superdrug.

Kelly Brook Nail Polish "Zingy Lemon"


I found myself looking at the Kelly brooks nail varnish collection and the cute oh-so adorable packaging grabbed me in. After a while of debating on which colour to go for I chose which I can only describe as a "zingy lemon". As a new found lover of things yellow i was super exited to try. At a reasonable price of just £2.99 also,it sealed the deal.
The polish is super easy to apply with the narrow dense brush but to my disappointment i found it to go on quite streaky and wasn't a good overall coverage. It did however dry very quick and the colour was beautiful. I did do 3 coats but simply to try and see if it would stop looking streaky but it actually just made it worse and made it look to thick. 




Primark "Ps love" nail varnish range


I could of easily picked up each and every one of this collection but I looked for my mum for support and she got me through the verge of going crazy and them just being priced at just £1 , what do you expect?
So I went for this beautiful fresh neon turquoise which is sure to make a statement on your nails in the summer. The packaging is pretty simple and just lets the colour do all the talking but when the colour's are as eye grabbing as what they are, you don't need no fancy packaging.
I'm more then chuffed with the results, with just 1 one coat my nails was left looking fab. I wouldn't say its a glossy finish more of a matte finish with a slight shine. I love the large brush applicator as it makes it so easy to cover your nails.The nail varnish is streak free and dries rapidly.
I will be buying more.







What do you think to my latest nail varnish buys?

Who is super excited for summer?

What nail varnishes have you been buying?

Have you got any of these nail varnishes? How have you found them?









Mambo Melon
xox




0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors