Monday 17 March 2014

WHATS IN YOUR WARDROBE




It's the dreaded Monday again! How quick did this weekend go ? Hope you all had a good one. 
I had a lovely weekend ,  even though I was working but when Ant and Dec is on my television screen on a Saturday and im eating my Chinese takeaway , im made up! I love nights in front of television, that beats going out any day! 

Well each week from now on im going to show you my favorite occasion outfits and day outfits from my wardrobe, I have way too much clothes. Lots of my clothes I have to put into a box and put them into my attic, Maybe I should go to counseling?


So this is an outfit which my friend has gave me as she can no longer wear it, when she asked me if I wanted this, I was like hell yea! 






This gorgeous dress is from Top shop, It's a very figure hugging dress and I can not zip it up myself, I have to have the help from someone else . The color is simply beautiful, a bronzed metallic color dress with silver stitching. Its made up of 82% polyester , 7% metallic fibers which is what gives that lovely sheen. It also has 11% elastane which makes it a comfortable fit. The great thing about this product too is that you can machine wash it,yay! As normally these kind of dresses are dry clean only, so that is a bonus! What do you think ?

I paired this dress with my black peep toe heels from Asos and my cream river island clutch bag.





So with my makeup I used lots of bronzer with a sweep of coral on my cheeks, with  dark brown defined eyebrows, with a brown smokey eye with a subtle black eyeliner with lots of layers of mascara and then a perfect matching nude lip. 



The products I used to meet this look was my Rimmel London wake me up foundation in shade natural beige,benefit erase paste concealer, Maybelline Fit me powder in soft honey,Mac Bronzing powder in refined golden,Elf eyebrow kit in dark brown, B by Superdug blusher in the shade Marissa(the reason I bought it because its my name),Rimmel London scandalous eyes flex in black, Rimmel London glam eyes professional liquid liner,Ysl rouge volupte lipstick and finally my beautiful elf eye shadow palette.



Do you like this look ?

What do you think to my Makeup ?

Why dont you let me know by email or send me a tweet, id love to hear from you :)



Love Mambo Melon
xox

0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors