Thursday 20 March 2014

GOODBYE WINTER AND HELLO SPRING




Today is the first day of spring! woo! and what better way to start it off then to introduce to you all my latest lipstick buys. Goodbye winter lipsticks you did me proud and hello to all my lovely vibrant spring/summer lipsticks. 




That picture makes me so giddy! eek! I love how vibrant, bright and colorful all my new lipsticks look. From bright pinks and oranges to soft corals and pinks, with a night out on the town red. I am very much ready for the spring/summer but as a beauty addict i know that many more will catch my eye! Beauty blogger problems, Bring it on!  
I also Had a very exciting moment today when i realized that with my Natwest credit card , every pound i spend gives me 1 point, well i had 8793 points and you can put them towards shopping vouchers,experience days,food and so much more! Well as a beauty addict i decided on getting the boots vouchers, i grabbed myself £40 worth! First word springs to mind is WOWIE! Now i can get loads of makeup, yay! 


So Firstly say hello to my lip balms.







Starting from the left

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the beautiful shade Crush - I love how soft and smooth this makes my lips feel. A gorgeous scent of mint which awakens your senses. A dark but vibrant shiny color which with just one application leaves a nice flush of color but to intensify the color give just one more application, I like it to be extra dark so i do this. The color stays on your lips for hours and your lips feel lush! A brilliant retractable design and I love the packaging as its easy to identify when with all your other lipsticks



Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in the vibrant night to day shade Whimsical- A perfect mix between a gloss and a balm and once again a fresh scent of mint, which i adore. Leaves my lips feeling extra soft and hydrated, great pigment of color leaving a high shine finish. It contains Shea, mango and coconut butters to moisturize the lips so that's a bonus. I love this color A medium dark frosty cool toned pink.


Mua Power Pout in a intense tint & balm in the get your attention shade Runaway-A 3 pound balm that is a great alternative to the Revlon colourburst balms at £7.99.Cracked lips say goodbye and hello moisturized lips with a soft color. It goes on light on the lips and it is honestly a lovely color. I am very happy with my purchase and i am looking forward to trying some of the other shades available.



No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in the sorry to say disappointing shade Tickle- A high shine balm definitely true to its word but the color its self is almost invisible, just a shimmer. I have used this though on top of a orange toned matte lipstick and its look lovely. So i will be putting this to use but just not in the way i hoped,sadly! 




So there it is My 4 new lip crayons :) 

What do you think ?

Which is your Favorite ?


Hope you liked the post and tomorrow i will be telling you what i think to these 4 lipsticks!



EEEEEK!!! :D 







Love Mambo Melon
xox




0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors