Sunday 13 April 2014

THE 3 WAY OUTFIT

How to wear your favorite top and shorts , 3 different ways.

From hot summer days to night time glam and then get festival ready. 





       Hola Dolls,

So when my Miss guided , Boohoo and Accessorize parcels arrived I was so excited and I instantly fell in love with all my purchases, I love buying summer clothes they are oh-so pretty and It's come to that time when I have started buying for Trek America(eeek) only 156 days to go , I'm not counting , honestly. So all of the items I'm showing you are going to be a staple must for my trip.
 It's such a casual outfit but then with just adding a necklace and some wedges I believe it' does take it from super causal to something you could wear on a night out. 
Can you believe this is my first yellow item of clothing what I have ever bought? and god don't I regret the years of not wearing yellow. In my wardrobe it's like Cami tops take over the world because I literately have every colour going now,the reason being is just because there so versatile and easy to style with jeans , shorts or skirts.  
The shorts are literately so comfy and I always tend to struggle when buying shorts because they always seem to be to tight or they show my bum cheeks (cheeky) but these are a perfect fit , they are not figure hugging but are still so flattering and they cover my bum (phew) , so they are the perfect shorts for me.

I wanted to show you by just adding a blouse or a jacket can change the feel of a outfit and how you can get the most out of your shorts and top.

So yea here it is my 3 way outfit , I hope you like :) 



Hot Summer Day




Night Time Glam





Festival Ready

 




Outfit 1
BooHoo Yellow Woven Cami  - Oh so Pretty , a must for your spring/summer wardrobe
BooHoo Boyfriend Denim Shorts - An extra comfortable fit and can be styled in many ways

Outfit 2
Miss Guided Cropped Palm tree blouse (Only bought this last week and is no longer available) 

Outfit 3
BooHoo Festival Parka  _ Great for those chilly summer evenings
Accessorize Woven Backpack-A Cute backpack which is perfect for your adventures 





What do you think to these looks ?

Would love to know what you think :)






Mambo Melon
xox














0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors