Saturday 5 April 2014

ALL THINGS PINK REVIEW

As Pink is most defiantly my favorite color what better way to celebrate my love for all things pink then showing you what products I grab automatically.Say hello to my hot right now three pretty in pink favorite products.






Soap&Glory is not something you can just walk past in the aisle, it grabs your attention and sucks you right in and you stop and admire the beautiful packaging. That fabulous vintage vibe and that oh-so preety overall look.

"BUTTER YOURSELF™ is a ludicrously fruity blend of super smoothing SHEA BUTTER, ORANGE WATERJUICE™, FIG PULP EXTRACT and ALMOND, MANGO & MORINGA OILS. Specially formulated to soothe and soften even the driest skin; it works wonders on rough elbows, bumpy upper arms and flaky lower legs – boosting hydration and richly nourishing the skin with melt-while-you-massage COCOA & MORINGA BUTTERS."

 As someone who always seems to be in a rush when getting ready this is the perfect product for me, i can still get dressed in a flash and still feel as indulgently spoiled as I do with The Righteous Butter. It absorbs so quickly into your skin which is a must for me, and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Its a real treat! 
It moisturizes my skin really well and there is no need to top it up till a entire 24 hours later and has become a part of my skincare routine. Yay! 
The Scent is kept fresh, a soft fruity smell and a hint of a nutty kinda smell. I was though left disappointed on the fact that I couldn't smell any trace of the orange oil. I don't love the scent but i do like it. 





Britney Spears Fantasy perfume will always be my favorite scent hands down! I have been buying this product since 2005 and yes i am truly in love with this divine and unique perfume.Britney spears has done exceptionally well when it comes to perfumes, they hasn't been one what i haven't loved.

"The story of Fantasy Britney Spears unfolds with lush red lychee, golden quince and exotic kiwi. It continues with the scents of cupcakes, sexy white chocolate orchid and jasmine petals and draws to a close with the scents of creamy musk, orris root and sensual woods."

I describe this as a love potion locked up in a beautiful captivating attractive bottle adorned with Swarovski crystals and It looks like it has come straight out of a fairy tale and looks beautiful on my dressing table. The scent is just heavenly, white chocolate and cupcakes, which with just one spritz leaves me smiling and i know i smell good,on me it lasts the entire day and sometimes more than that its truly out of this world how long it lasts.I have lost count on the amount of compliments I have received and people always can distinguish which fragrance it is because its truly unique. Its a everyday fragrance which does you proud all year round , a sensual romantic sweet scent. 


Pros
  • Amazing and unique fragrance.
  • Inexpensive
  • Last all day long-impressive i must say.
  • Pretty and fun bottle.
  • Lovely milk and white chocolate notes, oh-so dreamy!
  • Food and bakery lovers this one is for you, its so so so yummy!
Cons

I don't have any cons for this product its a must try for every girl or woman






A burst of freshness which leaves your hair looking and feeling like it has just been washed and that's why i grab it each time my hair needs a little TLC between washes.


"Batiste Dry Shampoo banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without any water. A quick burst revitalises hair, adds body and texture and leaves it feeling clean and fresh too. No need to worry about skipping a shampoo."


Directions
Shake vigorously before use. 
Spray into your roots keeping a 30cm distance from your hair. 
Massage through with fingertips. 
Brush it through your hair.


I am a very big fan of dry shampoo and yes (hands over mouth) i only wash my hair twice a week. The reason is i don't need to wash it more then this and i hate all the effort of washing your hair ,I know how lazy , but when this is easy to buy and so easy to use and leaves my hair looking like its just been washed every time, why should I do anything different? 
There is so many to choose from but i choose this one simply because of the pink packaging. The scent is fresh and reminds me of summer, it is yes floral and flirty. Its gives my hair body,volume and texture, it works wonders for my hair. I can not wait to try some of the other scents.







Do you use dry shampoo?

What are your favourite pink products?

Have you tried Fantasy ? If not why?






Love Mambo Melon
xox



0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors