Saturday 15 March 2014

PS LOVE LIPSTICK REVIEW - A PINK TO MAKE THE BOYS WINK



The weekend is here (yay) but my weekend is full of all work and no play(boo) and you know its been a very boring day when the things what sticks out about your day the most is the hard decision you had to make deciding which breakfast cereal to have, rice krispies or cookie crisp , rice krispies or cookie crisp, oh dear! After all that I went for toast instead after about 15 minutes of debating. Which I then burnt and I stood still staring at it for a couple of minutes, singing burn baby burn and  hoping this was just a practical joke and any minute my toast would be burnt free , but no I was left with burnt toast and I had to swallow the fact that im truly a hopeless cook. Do they do microwave toast ?  I'm an expert at microwaves! No burning my toast then! 
For my breakfast I had a can of Pepsi a Crunchie bar and salt and Vinegar crisp, decent breakfast wouldn't you say ? 


So I introduce to you, drum roll please, The new,The fantastic,The cheap as chips,The one and only Primark special £1 pound lipstick,I repeat the £1 pound lipstick, wow!








 It's a beautiful Barbie pink lipstick which is a definite statement on your lips, a vibrant color which is a definite most for every girls makeup bag! I hate wearing lipsticks what have a horrible smell and yes I know this sounds weird but also what taste horrible, the scent I find quite fruity and I actually really like. The lipstick is durable , I went 6 hours without touching it up so it's a color that lasts! It matches up to the luxurious cosmetics brands but at an affordable price. The lipstick I find is really moisturizing and almost feels creamy on my lips,gives you soft smooth lips, and I find my lips look fuller. It's a soft matte finish but for those who love a shimmer or a satin finish why not just add a matching complementing lip gloss, I have chosen extreme sexy mother pucker plump XL in the shade pink out loud to do the job. I call it the perfect team. It enhances the primark barbie pink lipstick and now gives it a luminous color and glistens in every light.





"Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme-Plump is a super-sizing, extra-strength collagen clear lip shine with LIPSWELL natural plant oil infusion, SUPERFILL nanovectors and VISIVOLUME immediate effect lip filler gloss" - soap and glory

Extreme sexy mother pucker plump XL gives you instantly plumped lips , like Angelina Jolie but without all the health risks. I love when you can feel a plumper actually working so when my lips felt like I had  pins and needles in them I was instantly excited to see the results! It really works and leaves your lips plumped nicely and not overboard, the color to wear alone is subtle but just enough to draw attention to your lips. Its long-lasting and keeps your lips hydrated and moisturized. A little also goes a long way with this product so this product will defiantly be in your makeup bag for a while. The scent is a gorgeous warm almost chocolaty smell and the best news ever is that its also not sticky! YAY! because nothing worse than a sticky lip gloss when your hair is all other your lips. EW! 

So their it is. My perfect team :)







 Love Mambo Melon 
xox




0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors