Tuesday 11 March 2014

ELF-EYES LIPS FACE HAUL



How nice is it to actually wake up to the sun shining ? How can you not wake up and smile, it honestly makes such a difference to my day. I literally jump out of bed but this morning unfortunately for me I jumped straight on a plug! Ouch! There is 2 ways I could have handled this situation one cry like a baby and roll around on the floor and swear repeatedly at the plug and shout at the plug like it's a living thing, or I could look around make sure no one saw me ( im in my bedroom)then start to whistle while my eyes look at the ceiling and  brush my shoulder and swagger it out! I cried like a baby.

So I wanted to share with you today all the beautiful products what I bought from elf. I only recently found out about them and im always so excited when I find a new brand to try! I rushed on their website, I couldn't believe how cheap everything was and then I saw also that they had 50% off too, I was so giddy! The website is so easy to navigate around which makes it such a good shopping experience. I initially added all the items I liked to my checkout bag but my bag came up to 150 pound, I had to have a few words with myself and then I brought it down to 7 items which came up to 16.82! How good is that?  






The service I received by elf was great and I received the items so quick! I came home from a long day at work and my items had arrived, I was like a kid at Christmas!

I also needed advice on eyelashes and the elf twitter team responded pretty much straight away and helped me find the perfect pair, it was such a nice personal approach!

So I purchased the high-definition powder which i am so excited to try, i am just going to do a little research on what is the best way to apply this. Two blushes in the shades Candid Coral and Twinkle pink. An eyebrow kit and I purchased this in dark. I have used this twice now and I have to say i am so impressed, I was little unsure if to buy this as for 2 years I have used Browzings by benefit and it's always worked great for me, but as it was so cheap at just £3.95 compared to the benefit one which is around 23 pound, the price defiantly did win me over! This will now replace my Benefit Browzings,my bank account will be happy and my eyebrows will carry on to look amazing! Its a win win situation.Even more amazing then normal i must say, my eyebrows look loads thicker! I will defiantly be doing a more detailed review on this product.

I also purchased two Moisturizing lipsticks in shades Rosy-go-round and Coral Cutie! I haven't as yet tried but the colors look beautiful so I just hope they look as good on my lips. Fingers crossed! Last but not least I bought the 32pc Eyeshadow palette in the colors everyday, they are all such beautiful colors , sparkly ones and matte ones, it has such a good range of colors! The name everyday suits this palette as its got every color to suit any occasion.





The everyday Eyshadow palette 


Elf Moisturizing lipstick in Coral Cutie


Eyebrow Kit In Dark Brown

High Definition Powder

I  am so excited  to try all my elf products and as soon as i have worn them at least a few times i will put a post up telling you what i think! :) 

I Did use my elf 32pc Eyeshadow palette and my eyebrow kit on Sunday to achieve my Cheryl Cole inspired make up look!   Go have a look! :)  (Click on the purple highlighted writing) 










     Love Mambo Melon
xox





0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors