Monday 28 April 2014

MY LOVE FOR ALL THINGS PALM PRINT,WISHLIST



Hola Dolls,

I don't believe I have mentioned to you before my current love for all things palm print. 
I'm so drawn into this leafy goodnessoh-so pretty. So I thought what a perfect post to share  all my current items which I am lusting and drooling other on, this is my palm print wishlist.





Boohoo
 




Topshop


Motel



The Fashion Bible



Lipsy

Ark





What do you think to the palm tree print fashion ?

Whats your favorite item ? 

What items are you lusting other at the moment ?








Love Mambo Melon 
xox




0 comments:


Makeup Is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful,It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.
Follow on Bloglovin
MamboMelon. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Visitors